Welcome to the Port of San Francisco's Citizen Access Portal
With Citizen Access the Port of San Francisco offers a direct online connection to information from the Engineering Division's Building Permit Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Engineering's Building Permit Group (BPG) processes and files all Building Permits, Encroachment Permits, and Code Enforcement cases. Through this service, the general public may access these files for the following features:
- Access to review Building Permit and Encroachment files and records
- Access to review Plan Review workflow status
- Access to review Plan Review workflow history
- Ability to review the status of a Building Permit or Encroachment Permit
- Ability to review inspection results for issued permits
- Ability to file Non-Emergency complaints regarding construction within the Port's jurisdiction
- Access to review case history of Code Enforcement files
- Access to review the status of Code Enforcement cases
In the near future, applicants, licensed contractors, and design professionals will have the ability to create user accounts that will allow the user to add and track files and documents specific to his/her account.
With this service, the Building Permit Group strives to make working with the Port of San Francisco a productive experience.