Search for Business License Records
Tips for searching Business License records:
The % character acts as a wildcard. It can be used to replace or represent one or more characters in a word. Use the % character for the following:
Use ‘Search Additional Criteria’ to further expand your results by record specific information.
- Different spellings for the Business Name
- Mc%donald%s would display records containing "McDonalds", "McDonald's", "Mc Donald's", and "Mc Donalds".
- Street names that may contain a special character, such as an apostrophe.
- D%Andrea would display records containing D’Andrea
- Frequently misspelled words - Use a portion of the word.
- McC% would display records containing McCarran